What are cookies?
Our Cookies help:
– make our website work as you’d expect;
– remember your settings during and between visits;
– improve the security/speed of the site;
– allow you to share pages with Facebook;
– collect any personal identifiable information (without your express permission);
– collect any sensitive information (without your express permission);
– pass data to advertising networks;
– pass personally identifiable data to third parties;
– pay sales commissions.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
– contact form validation to prevent spam e-mails being sent
– tracking anonymous visits to website for statistical purposes
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
Google analytics places four cookies on your browser (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz).
To disable Google Analytics, visit this tool – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Turning Cookies Off
To learn how to disable cookies on browsers please click here. https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
Website: Any articles, views, comments or statements on any of the Penmellyn Websites are for general, educational purposes only and do not intend to prejudice or replace a Veterinary consultation. If you do have any concerns about the wellbeing of your animal, please do contact the practice for qualified advice or make an appointment for a consultation or visit.
Penmellyn Veterinary Group Ltd reserves the right to publish client pet photos and reviews from our practice Facebook page on our latest news website Blog posts and other social media such as Google Plus. Should you wish any pet photos be removed from our Penmellyn Bodmin Vets website or social media pages, please contact our web developer in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org and the required image will be removed straight away.
To disallow any further images of your pet on our Penmellyn Vets Bodmin social media and practice website pages, please e-mail us at email@example.com or write to us at PENMELLYN VETS Unit 8 Old Station Yard Bodmin Cornwall PL31 2NR to update your preference. We will never use client pet photos in any of our advertising features without prior client consent.